What to Bring:
We request that you arrive on time and ready to fish. Layered clothing, hats, sunscreen, sunglasses, weather-resistant jackets and water bottles are highly recommended. Also bring any snacks, beverages, and items you need outside of what is listed here.
- Water Bottle
- Weather Appropriate Clothing
- Motion Sickness Prevention
- Long Undergarments
- Camera/ Video/ GoPro
- Change of Clothing
- Snacks & Meals
- Large Cooler for Your Catch
DON'T FORGET YOUR LICENSE
Please obtain your Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife fishing license early. This may also include a Columbia River salmon or steelhead endorsement.
- Available online from WDFW Click Here.
(Note: Online license purchases require 10 days to mail you a salmon or steelhead punchcard.)
- Licenses can also be purchased at bait & tackle, department and hardware stores